2007-11-14

911 will solve math as well for a 4 years old child.

911 will solve math problem for a 4 years old child as well.
you might think this is idiot. But...
who knows the reason behind this conversation?




i strongly giving out, this is one of the right way to educate some children.


911 emergency. Cz: greeting with manner
Yeah. I need some help.
What's the matter? What... Cz: lead the child to express himself.
With my math.
With your mouth? Cz: confirm the answer from the child.
No, with my math. I've to do it.
Will you help me?
Sure. What kind of math do you have that you need help with? Cz: inorder to keep communicating, operator keep agree with children request. eventhough this is out of "common sense" that adults think that shouldn't happen." (agree this request will easy for operator to question back later.)

I've. I've take-aways.
Oh, you gotta do the take-aways? Cz: confirm again the answer from the child.
Yeah.
All right what's the problem? Cz: lead again the child to express himself.

Okay, "Sixteen..."
...Yeah... Cz: respone to the child
"...take away eight..."
...uh-huh... Cz: respone again to the child
...is what?

You tell me. How much do you think it is? Cz: educate again by leading the child to think on what he is trying to solve. (later might let the child know this kind of problem/matter shouldn't call to 911)
I dunno, "one?"
No... How old are you? Cz: response back to the child about the answer is wrong, and trying to communicate with child by getting personal information.
I'm only four.
Four? Cz: confirm again the answer from the child.


Johnny, what are you doing?
This policeman is helping me with my math!
What did I tell you about playing on the phone?

Listen to the mother... Cz: operator again educate the child, by telling listen to the mother, but did not telling the child should listen to him.(if other people talk to this child again, child might remember about this call that he should listen to mother, not other stranger on the phone)
You said when i need help... to call somebody!
I didn't mean the POLICE!
......





educate children deep into their mind unconsciously.
In Malaysia, when will this kind of conversation happen?

No comments:

Google Referrals