2007-11-14

math by 911

911 emergency.
Yeah. I need some help.
What's the matter? What...
With my math.
With your mouth?
No, with my math. I've to do it.
Will you help me?
Sure. What kind of math do you have that you need help with?

I've. I've take-aways.
Oh, you gotta do the take-aways?
Yeah.
All right what's the problem?
Okay, "Sixteen..."
...Yeah...
"...take away eight..."
...uh-huh...
...is what?




for video
http://billson.imeem.com/video/P3BSQPWo/joke_math_by_911_extreme_video/


You tell me. How much do you think it is?
I dunno, "one?"
No... How old are you?
I'm only four.
Four?

Johnny, what are you doing?
This policeman is helping me with my math!
What did I tell you about playing on the phone?

Listen to the mother...
You said when i need help... to call somebody!
I didn't mean the POLICE!
......

No comments:

Google Referrals